Studio de yoga à Crans Montana
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
General conditions for passes and subscriptions
- The customer agrees that YOGA CHIC Crans-Montana is in no way responsible for the custody of his personal belongings during class.
- The client understands that YOGA CHIC Crans-Montana courses may be physically demanding and may participate voluntarily in these classes knowing that there is a risk of injury, loss of property or death.
- The Client acknowledges that neither he / she, his / her heirs, assigns or legal representatives will pursue or make any other claim of any nature whatsoever against YOGA CHIC Crans-Montana or its members for any personal injury, material damage or unjustified death. caused by negligence or otherwise.
- The customer must sign the full agreement and the health card and accepts the applicable terms and conditions listed on the website.
- Class Plans (CPs) and Semi-Annual or Other Monthly Payments (M) are personal, non-transferable and non-refundable.
- If a CP or M is paid, but not or little used, it expires after its effective date, without any refund.
- CP & M packs can be suspended for illness, accident or pregnancy. Suspensions must be requested immediately from YOGA CHIC by email and a medical certificate must be presented.
- Some M may be extended due to commercial commitments of 1 week. Extensions must be requested in advance by e-mail. Extensions of M outside these scenarios are not possible.
- Changes made by YOGA CHIC in the studio or teacher’s schedules may occur at any time without prompting a refund.
- If after registering for a course on Mindbody, the client does not participate in this course without having notified by email to firstname.lastname@example.org at least 2.30 hours before this course, the course is considered as performed, so counted.